TECHNICAL TRAINING FOR HVDC CABLE ACCESSORIES
In the last few years many HVDC cable systems were installed and a large number of HVDC cable systems are planned or already projected. However to evaluate the right insulating materials and to design the cable accessories for HVDC systems is still a challenge. H. Gramespacher offers a one day seminar about the technical challenges for HVDC cable accessories. This seminar includes new design concepts for HVDC joints and dry-type outdoor terminations. For such products H. Gramespacher filed two international patent applications.
TECHNICAL TRAINING FOR HV CABLES AND CABLE ACCESSORIES
H. Gramespacher offers now also technical seminars (1 to 3 days) about HV cables and HV cable accessories. The seminars will be adjusted according to the needs of the customer. Typical content of the seminars can be:
- Function and design of HV polymer cables and of HV cable accessories
- Monitoring and diagnostics of HV cable systems (e.g. DTS: Distributed Temperature Sensing)
- Earthing concepts at HV cable screenings
- Ampacity calculations according to the IEC standards
- Quality control in the production of cables and accessories
- Failure Investigations at HV cable systems
Wires and cables in a large city in Asia.
Overhead lines in the Black Forest in Germany close to the border to Switzerland.